Mold on cork round Jan 4, 2022 0:32:16 GMT via mobile snaileyhammy likes this Quote Select PostDeselect PostLink to PostMemberGive GiftBack to Top Post by MaSlugBoi on Jan 4, 2022 0:32:16 GMT I recently got a cork round for my snails and it started growing this green crusty mold inside. imgur.com/y9F1driI was just wondering what kind of actions I should take about that. It doesn't seem to bother them and I'm sure they eat all kinds of mold in the wild. It's not really smelly either. Should I scrub it clean and heat treat it to kill the spores or should I even bother? Would that even work? Any other things I should do about it?